University High School (UHS) was founded as a laboratory school by the University of Mississippi in 1930. It was a major secondary school for the 7th through 12th grade Oxford and Lafayette County students.
Although UHS closed its doors in 1963, its legacy still lives on through many of its alumni, family and friends. This website is a living legacy of all those whose lives were touched by the many faculty, staff and friends of this renown institution.
UHS Alumni mailing address: P.O. Box 1131, Oxford, MS 38655